Please come to our presentation on Thursday 18th October at 2:45 in the hall. We will be sharing some of our learning about the continent of Africa! You will see us drumming on real African drums, dancing to African music and wearing our African masks.
We have also been learning about programming using an algorithm. Have another go on the J2e website.
What can at I do at home to help my child learn?
- Read at home with your child every night (5 minutes)
- Talk to your child, ask them about their day, find out what they have been learning
- Help your child to count on in 2's, 5's and 10's
- Help them to learn their other times tables.
- Let them 'use' money when you shop
- Take them to the library and get some books
- Go to a museum or other 'experience'
- Play and learn on the I Pad using these APPs
- times tables for kids
- phonic street
- Klatoos science adventure
- 9 in 1 children's games
- maths champions fun brain games
- educational games for children
Play educational games online:
Please help your child by helping them to use things to support their learning with these areas of maths at home.
They must learn their basic facts...such as which numbers pair to make 10 ..... 3 and 7, 2 and 8 etc.
Try to help your children learn their times tables...at least 2, 5 and 10.