Policies and Procedures
This policy can give you some information about teaching and learning at our school.
Of course, we can probably explain it better if you come and talk to us - we'd love to answer your questions! There is also lots of information under the 'Learning' section of our website.
Our policies are the documents that cover all sorts of aspects of school life.
Sheringham Primary School has a commitment to safeguarding so below are some of the important ones, especially those about keeping your child safe and happy. If you would like to know anything more, please ask.
- Sheringham Safeguarding Framework
- Online Safety Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Equalities Report and Objectives
- Feedback and Marking Policy
- Mid Phase Admissions Policy
- Inclusion Policy
- Access Plan
- Positive Handling Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- PE Policy
- Fire Procedures
- Attendance Policy
- Classroom Safety Policy
- First Aid & Intimate Care Policy and Procedure
- LiHT Pupil Parent Privacy Notice
- LiHT Use of Images Policy
- LiHT Code of Conduct (including whistleblowing)
- LAC Education Policy
- LiHT Health and Safety
- LiHT Complaints Procedure
- LiHT Safeguarding Policy