Policies and Procedures
This policy can give you some information about teaching and learning at our school.
Of course, we can probably explain it better if you come and talk to us - we'd love to answer your questions! There is also lots of information under the 'Learning' section of our website.
Our policies are the documents that cover all sorts of aspects of school life.
Sheringham Primary School has a commitment to safeguarding so below are some of the important ones, especially those about keeping your child safe and happy. If you would like to know anything more, please ask.
- COVID-19 Risk assessment – Reopening schools
- Sheringham Safeguarding Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Equalities Report and Objectives
- Mid Phase Admissions Policy
- Inclusion Policy
- SEN Information Report
- Access Plan
- Positive Handling Policy
- RSHE Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Classroom Safety Policy
- RE and Collective Worship Policy
- LiHT First Aid & Intimate Care Policy and Procedure
- LiHT Healthy & Safety Policy
- LiHT Exclusions Policy
The following policies are found on the Learning in Harmony Trust website
- Bullying and Harassment
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints Procedure
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Financial Procedures
- LiHT Safeguarding Policy
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Whistle-blowing Policy