Our School Day
- Breakfast club starts at 7.30am (please contact the school office to request a place).
- The school gates open at 8.40 and close at 8.50am.
- Reception children are picked up from the classroom at 3.10pm.
- All other year groups finish at 3.20pm (Monday to Thursday).
- On Friday, school finishes at 2.20pm (2.10pm for Reception).
All children will have a morning break of 15 minutes.
Lunchtime includes time for sitting and eating in the dining hall and time for playing outside.
Reception have lunch from 12-1pm.
AL have lunch from 12.20 - 1.20pm.
Years 1, 3 and 6 have lunch from 12.30 -1.30pm.
Years 2, 4 and 5 have lunch from 12.50 - 1.50pm.
Sheringham Primary School hours are from 8.50am - 3.20pm, Monday to Thursday and from 8.50am to 2.20pm on Fridays. We realise that the earlier Friday finish may pose difficulties for some families with pre-arranged work or study commitments and so we offer a Friday Club from 2.20 - 3.20pm. You can apply for a place by calling the school office.