Our School Day
- Breakfast club starts at 7.30am.
- The school gates open at 8.30 and the day starts at 8.45am.
- Reception children are picked up from the classroom at 3.10pm
- All other year groups finish at 3.20pm (Monday to Thursday).
- On Friday, school finishes at 2.30pm.
All children will have a morning break of 15 minutes.
Lunchtime includes time for sitting and eating in the dining hall and time for playing outside.
Lunch will be from 12.00 – 1.00.
Reception will be following their transition timetable for the first three and a half weeks, then we will send out their regular timetable.
Years 2, 3 and 4:
Lunch will be from 12.20-1.20pm.
Years 1, 5 and 6:
Lunch will be from 12.35-1.40pm.
Sheringham Primary School hours are from 8.45am - 3.20pm, Monday to Thursday and from 8.45am to 2.30pm on Fridays. We realise that this poses difficulties for some families with pre-arranged work commitments and have therefore arranged for a small group of children to be supervised from 2.30pm to 3.20pm on Fridays. To apply for a place please complete the application form below.